Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

David Firth is a scarry genius.

You can never go wrong with a nice animated short from David Firth. This one is very dark. If you are expecting something overly violent or comedic, you will be disappointed.

Rebecca Rebecca

I think I wet myself....

That was great. I think you and Marc M. should find a way to procreate. Awesome.

This is Karen This is Karen

SickAnimation Rocks.

Marc M is damn funny. Hans Dick is an awesome series and this one was hilarious. I have been liking Marc M since before he was born. I fucking love you man! I suggest visiting the website for more sick animation.

Hans Dick in "Pen-Pal" Hans Dick in "Pen-Pal"

OK Sweetie!

Marc M. is a sick, twisted, and a totally wrong pervert. In other words, HE IS AWESOME. This Hans Dick is an older episode just posted to new- grounds. The sytle of animation is unique, sound is good, and damn funny. Sick Animation is one my favorite websites. Check it out.

JOIN ME JOIN ME

Clever.....and amusing.

Good job. A really short and cute animation.

Stickopath 1.2 Stickopath 1.2

Total Ass Vomit

Lame, nothing but a stickdeath ripoff!!

School Daze ~Episode 1~ School Daze ~Episode 1~

In a word.... LAME

The description of School Daze is "School Daze follows the lives of some Canadian high school kids as they get into all kinds of crazy situations." Canadian High School kids in the military fighting a war and planning revenge for something that did not even happen in their country?" This is really retarded. Not well thought out. Lame humor. Lame graphics.

red-hot-ant responds:

Umm... before writing a review please WATCH the cartoon. It helps in constructing a useful critique. Also, watching the other 2 episodes help. This has nothing to do with what you described in your review. So... who's Lame now?

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

Cute Cartoon

I usually enjoy my cartoons with a lot of violence and plenty of adult themes. However, I found this little piece to be quite clever and entertaining. I would even recommend visiting the website for more of animations.

BEEBO Part 1 BEEBO Part 1

Beebo.... Not very entertaining

So in this low quailty, poor sound animation, Beebo is a house cat who is caught smoking by his...I do not know what, owner. Overall the humor seems like something a 11 year-old juvinile delinquent would come up with and is just plain...stupid. Not recommended by me.

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

Somewhat entertaining to say the most

Retarded animal babies. Not quite as funny as I was hoping, however this episode is entertaining to watch. The humor can be a bit moronic at times, but overall a decent toon. There are funnier episodes.